02-28-2018, 02:45 PM   #1168
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Jody View Post
How very strange. I don't mind to post a picture of the bruise but from what part of the story are you deriving that I was actually ran over? At no point in said story did say I was "ran over." I was "struck" by the car, in fact by the rear of the car. I did not post this as a farce but more of a story for everyone's entertainment. I mean, who runs over themselves.....(other than the guy from Star Trek). I honestly could car less about whether or not you trust me unless you are my girlfriend, attorney, kids, police or insurance agent.

Photo attached. Note the straight lines from the trunk lid along with the BMW roundel bruise in the middle. If having an actual roundel bruise doesn't convince you then I'm not sure what will.

I'll save you further speculation. Reread the story. The bumper is what made contact with me first. After having my knee pushed out from under me, I rolled/turned to see what hit me. By my knee being "clipped" this is how the trunk hit me in the shoulder, note the massive swelling in the photo. Not sure how as the roundels do not have any form of textur to them, but if you look close enough it does look like you can see the "cross" in the emblem in the bruise.

BTW, did't see a mic drop emoji so lets just say that it is implied.
Jesus Christ ! Yes , I can see your BMW emblem .

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0