View Single Post
      10-24-2021, 08:12 PM   #1
jbhx5
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2022 M550i

M550i - Eisenmann Axle Back

Had an Eisenmann axle back exhaust installed this week. As mentioned in my post in the classified section, I originally ordered a Remus a couple months ago, but the delivery date kept pushing back. Switched to Eisenmann based a handful of online clips, talking to Ryan at IND...and because it was in stock.

I'm extremely satisfied with the purchase. The exhaust sounds incredible, with a deeper tone overall and the perfect amount of volume increase (for me). In comfort, the sound comes through while driving around town much more than stock. Sport plus sounds great as well. The additional volume increase couples with some pops and burbles. Cold start is loud, but not over the top. For a mid-40s dad in a quiet neighborhood, it's the perfect balance of letting the V8 sound come to life, without being too aggressive.

I uploaded a couple clips, one at home in the driveway and one in the garage at work. The video sound quality is just OK. It doesn't capture the fullness of the sound or the volume (it understates them both). In the garage for example, the noise fills up the entire floor and the pops/bangs echo up a level or two. Hopefully the clips give some idea of the difference to stock though.

Let me know if you have any questions. DM me as well if preferred.

Last edited by jbhx5; 10-24-2021 at 08:30 PM..
Appreciate 1
maDjzo861.50