09-29-2020, 03:48 PM   #18
M3SWEETNESS
Watch This!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberdemon View Post
Yup. I think they hedge their bet knowing the vast majority of people aren't going to actually replace the majority of those parts or fluids that have 30-50K lifespans, but it's good for knowing. Even stuff like wiper blades.

I just bought all my maintenance stuff from them. When I do decide to sell the car it'll be easy for me to flush everything for the new owner for a couple bugs and keep the maintenance fresh. If only they sold tires!
Absolutely the number one go to for maintenance items, I'm just kicking myself in the butt I didn't find them earlier. Been using them for going on 4 years now and could not be happier. The crazy thing for me is I've bought stuff like floor mats not thinking just buying them from FCP. That would have save me from the times I've had to replace them due to staining or wear and tear. Plus I like to track my car so I always feel a little better keeping the M's fluids fresh. Even the pesky plastic cooling pieces I've bought from FCP just incase the break like they always do lol. You're paying a little more for piece of mind is how I see it.