Rep
Drives: 2017 BMW M2

Random rant:

Today was a crazy hectic day.
Started by driving M2 about 40 minutes to take it to BMW dealership for
•SOS emergency call malfunction
•Bluetooth connectivity issues
•A/C’s passenger side not giving option of blowing air towards the face area
•Possibility of lag between gears when punching it(DCT)

I didn’t take it to the BMW dealership about 15 minutes from me since they are horrible with their service, taking care of vehicles as far as not causing damage and getting issues resolved.

Anyway, I dropped off M2 at dealership, And it’s staying overnight even though they said they would have it ready in 2-3 hours. Reason for staying overnight:

•Check engine light is on (Been on since I installed Eventuri CAI)
•Headlamp malfunction is on(Goes on and off since I did custom work to my headlights)

I didn’t tell them why they were on and figured I’d let them do their job and find out myself if they’re on for other reasons.

Had my dad go with me to the dealership to have a ride back, picked up breakfast, ate, called in to work because of not having my car and also because dad and I decided to switch out my mothers kitchen acrylic light panels which should‘ve taken about 1 hour max with the drive and installing them etc. But it ended up taking about 9 hours. Had to make unexpected trips to Lowe’s, about 3 different times to buy more light panels, wood, wood stain, because of unexpected customizations we had to make to make things fit right and still look professionally done and not some homemade cheap job. It was frustrating but overall it came out looking way better than before so definitely worth it.

Hoping to get the M2 back early morning to enjoy it for my actual day off. Oh and by the way, I mentioned to the dealership not to wash the car lol. Don’t want or need swirls on my car.

Last edited by M FUELED; 10-10-2020 at 02:21 AM.. Reason: Grammatical error nerd
Appreciate 0