View Single Post
      02-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #34
druu
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2020 M8

Quote:
Originally Posted by X5M Badass View Post
I see where you're coming from, when I was a hardcore canon fan I always hated Nikon but now Nikon deserves damn respect for work like this. Stop hating and accept the fact that the d800e is far better than your shitty mk3, why didn't you include the pics from the d800e ? Next time stop bashing on the mighty d800e without even showing sample pictures from both.
Not to derail the thread here, but I actually said that the D800 has better Image Quality than the canons do, nobody here is bashing one or the other, just pointing out where one is better than the other. We notice that you rather like your D800e, and it's an excellent camera.

DC said that the buffer on the D800 caused his friend to miss a shot, which is a combination of FPS (4 vs 6 is significant) and file size not quality. Nobody here is disputing image quality or not giving Nikon 'damn respect', (actually in the first place, Sony makes the sensor in the D800).

Anyway, this thread is 8 months old and the OP probably already got a Camera by now. So hang out, enjoy the photography forum and try hard to be brand neutral since everyone has their own brand preference.

Cheers.
Appreciate 0