Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5 xDrive40i M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsa7151 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBoy View Post
I would highly recommend the Driving Assistance Professional package. Not only are the driving assistance systems worth it but there are some extra safety features that come with the package.

You probably are aware of this but if you get the standard LED headlights rather than the laser lights only the outside two fixtures light up, the inside two are dummies. The DRL's are also different and quite a few folks don't care for the standard ones.

Good luck with the new X5.
Thanks! Interesting about the lights. I will have to check them out at the dealer and see the differerence. I have been trying to decide if its worth it to get the lights or the acoustic glass.
Get the glass if you like a quieter cabin. The cabin in the X5 is quieter than previous gen F15 - compare both to see if you need to spend $650 on the option.

As TurtleBoy mentioned on Lasers, majority of owners don't care for the looks of the standard LED. Unless you live out in rural areas, you won't miss the Laser augmented LED high beams.

Appreciate 0