View Single Post
      11-08-2020, 03:10 PM   #27
HeelToeShift
Major
Rep
Drives: Mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by c1pher View Post
Ventilated seats, , more color options, multifunction heated steering wheel, leather interior, real door handles....I’m sure there might be few other items I’m missing.

Do you mean GTS 2.5l? Did you really own a GTS? You would probably know what motor is in it.
Yes I did own one right around when they first came out. That was a total typo on the 2.5. I don’t really see those items as necessities for me but everyone is surely different on what they want and don’t. I certainly don’t miss them from the GTS but I had the alcantara interior in that car too. As far as the car goes, I have never owned a car that feels so alive like the GT4 does. It really feels special and well above what the GTS, but I’m a 6 Speed and N/A fan over turbo any day. I know the GTS can be made into a a rocket and a massively powerful weapon but I still prefer the NA car. I will say I didn’t think the F4 sounded bad at all either. I prefer it to the S55 engine by a long shot - they still make me wince in near pain to hear them. The engine also got much better sounding after a couple thousand miles.
Attached Images

Last edited by HeelToeShift; 11-08-2020 at 03:31 PM..
Appreciate 3
stein_325i25083.00
jesm207.50