View Single Post
      02-26-2020, 03:34 PM   #7269
andrewmr
Private First Class
168
Rep
138
Posts

Drives: 2013 335
Join Date: Aug 2014
Location: Bucks County PA.

iTrader: (0)

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
I read in an article that 80% of women prefer doggy style. Do you know what position the other 20% preferred?
Ii once read 80% of the people surveyed, admit to peeing in the shower. The other 20% are liars.