View Single Post
      09-16-2019, 09:52 PM   #32
yco
i'm just saying
Rep
Drives: E71 X6M '10 (sold)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bartledoo View Post
I'm not saying Ham did or didn't "brake test", but these cars have massive potential engine/mgu-k braking. So, the telemetry could show the stewards that he didn't press the brake pedal, but he could have caused a pretty hefty deceleration with the engine/mgu-k braking (which the stewards can't definitively call brake testing, obviously), no?

Anyways, I always like to point out Schumacher when people say 4+ time champions don't do bumper cars.

Regardless, I'd rather see the drivers express realness rather than hide it, if for nothing more than entertainment. Being a champion in F1 is inherently abnormal and character flaws are generally defined relative to established norms. So, I don't think we can expect them to be "normal" even if some of them seem as such in what the media shows us. Normal people who always act in fairness to others don't win 4, 5, or 7 championships in F1. Not a chance.
i guess you want to see such moves like Nascar drivers do.. throwing helmets backing up and crashing into another car.. F1 is not a sport like that never been.. Nascar acts can be called realness though most of the part is for show also.. though in F1 being professional almost all time means acting with shaving off emotions.. actually in a lot sports its like that..

Schumi's bumper cheap moves was early stages of his career and no one supported those.. Schumi has a dirty side, it was obvious in his early and mid career.. but he always managed to step on magical side to put together 0.2-0.3 when others wonder how.. never been a Schumacher fan but its a fact.. not all champs do that..only 3-4 of them.. and im never been a Schumi fan..

Quote:
Originally Posted by msk340i View Post
Oh I almost forgot people criticizing his lockup in Silverstone. Food you guys forget Schumacher locking up in Singapore in 2 years and hitting the car in front of him? A SEVEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION who wasnt under pressure and didn't have a disappearing wedge in front of him like VET did in Silverstone.
well its called mistake..
when you "do the same mistakes over and over" its something else.. thats what Vettel's case is..

anyways its not gonna go anywhere..
wishing the best for you guys and Vettel.. i hope Vet can shake off these days and race much better.. before he runs out of time.. cheers.

Last edited by yco; 09-16-2019 at 09:57 PM..
Appreciate 0