AddyDaddy
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: i5 M60, M5's, 535.335, M550i

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by riskmaker76 View Post
I kinda like the look..I say keep if you like the sound...

Make a recording

Your probably the only one who has ever done just one

Quote:
Originally Posted by AddyDaddy View Post
I can't tell if this is a good look or not. See pics. And reason I debate removing both is I promised my fiancé I wouldn't mod this car like I did the M5, and feel like she'll call bullshit with the cold start if I take both out. I started it yesterday morning and it was louder than I thought. I don't know if anyone would even notice them poking out a tad like they are. Thoughts ?
Ha it's funny when you say it like that. Yeah probably the only person who half assed it . I will shoot cold start video in morning. This is the way I was explaining the difference to my brother. I said ( after I explained how and why I removed the flap fuse so flaps are always open in exhaust), it now sounds in comfort/adaptive the way it sounded before with it in sport mode with ASD coming thru speakers. It's a mild but certainly needed natural sound. Everyone thinks I am insane when it comes to me with my cars and the little things I focus on. We all know the car needs spacers for better stance and more sound as the most basic requirement
2019 M550 686BK Black Chrome 20"wheels, filters, Evolve Stage 1, Res delete
2024 i5 M60 Cape York Green
Appreciate 0