Haywire, brand new BMW owner :D
Canada
Rep
Drives: 328i coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggiedog View Post
It's losing not loosing.

Lol!

When someone is going to poop on people for being immature, do that mature thing and spellcheck your criticism just to make sure an immature person doesnt poke at it.

wait....ah shi@t.

What i find is yeah, sure...people with lower incomes can buy these cars now, but there are plenty of pompous wealthy people that dont add much personality to the forums either.

High and mighty rolex watch wearing people usually grind my gears a lot more than some innocent kid! I make a decent wage, not the wage that many people on this forum feel is GOOD enough that I should own a new BWM! Ive always wondered to myself, WHO the fu@k are YOU to tell ANYONE what car they should or should not buy. Or if i have a BMW, i shouldnt care about how much gas prices are and so forth.

Yeah, there are trolls...and i havent been around to see the forum deteriorate as the OP said. The word im looking for is DIVERSITY, and thats what usually makes forums what they are, difference of opinion... not just a bunch of rich pricks (in some cases) comparing superiority complexes and throwing dollar bills at their pc screens lol.

Ok, that was a lil over the top, but you get the idea.
Appreciate 0