Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2022 X6///M Comp

Garage List
2019 X6 ///M  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joekerr View Post
Totally!

I mean, I don't know how many times I've put dibs on his stuff when he goes (and his recent absence got me to wondering if a windfall might be in my near future), and you know what? For a guy who is putting dibs on everyone else's stuff, he has been noticeably reticent to acknowledge my dibs on HIS stuff!!!

He keep blabbing on and trying to feed me these lines about having to make sure his daughter is financially set and all that...what I'd like to know is this - What about ME? I put the claim out there first. Not his daughter. It follows the same case law as yelling shotgun for the front seat. The first person to declare it wins. Well, I declared it first. But here's old MK trying to find loopholes and vagaries in the case law.

It simply isn't fair. It simply isn't.
Me thinks you're out of luck and I'm getting his stuff. After all, I was the one that spoke to him to make sure he didn't float away during one the the hurricanes.