View Single Post
      03-19-2018, 10:08 AM   #86
Twistie
Rep
Drives: G30

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaOmega4 View Post
Twistie

Car looks amazing.. Love the Mperformance parts / looks killer on white.

One suggestion.. Please remove the M Badge on Rear.

As a Current M owner I can tell you two things.

1. That Emblem size on the rear is incorrect.

2. M Emblems on non m cars isn't fooling anyone and in my opinion cheapens the look of a stellar looking car.

If your not feeling the stock rear badge - debadge for a clean look... I know the side M badges seem to come stock on the cars that are not in the US.. they seem ok however I would personally still remove.

This I just one guys opinion. Naturally you should do what looks best to you though... Best of luck and enjoy your 5 in great health
Funny enough I asked for the car to be de-badged when I bought it. They took the 5 series badge off but left the M badge. It's standard on European cars. I just left it the way I got it from BMW, I thought about removing but im still 50/50. Think if I remove it, it looks more like a SE model because all euro SE models don't have a badge whereas M Sports do... :

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twistie View Post
Here's mine with the M Performance kit. I did get the strip on the side but took it off cause it's actually a real cheap sticker. Bit disappointing. So happy with this car!

car is looking mint mats specially with MP kit on

can you please put some pics of mirror cover from inside of the side which we can see when we sitting inside , if you know what i mean ??

Thanks
I do and I Will!!
Appreciate 0