View Single Post
      03-14-2019, 11:41 AM   #1
Medicaptain
Private
Rep
Drives: 535i

Well, here we go...M550xi on order

Just finalized an order for a 19 M550xi for the wife when her lease is up in June. This will be her 6th 5 series since 1999, I cannot talk her out of them for anything, and have no regrets. Surprisingly, this is the first one we have special ordered, so far so good and a bit more exciting and we got a solid lease deal (11% off plus incentives and max MSD's). She could not pick an interior color until SHE found an M5 Individual sitting in the corner of the dealer lot after multiple client advisors said: "no way, we don't have any Smoke interiors on the lot". She was pretty happy with herself, as usual.

Azurite Black
White/Smoke/Black Full Merlino leather
Piano Black
Exec package
Parking Asst package
Active Assist Plus
Lux seats
Premium 2
668M wheels w/RFT's
Ceramic controls

I have already worked it out to get the car still wrapped in all of its shipping protection. I am an avid dealing enthusiast (OG fan) so it will get PPF in high impact areas and fully detailed wheels off/top to bottom.
Thanks everyone for all the pics, information and guidance. We are lucky to have such an active and informative forum here.

Now the wait and watching begins....and tons of pics of the car and detail process to follow in late June
Appreciate 4