08-29-2019, 09:29 PM   #20
SXY550
Canada
Rep
Drives: M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheharyar_rr View Post
Hey guys,

Thought i'd update you on my car. Since my last big post i've gotten a DME tuning stage 2 flash. Working with them was flawless, very responsive guys and answer all your questions promptly.

On top of the DME flash i had the JB4 installed to control the boost. Running Map 1 currently and this thing rips. It's very cold up here and I was skeptical on the gains at first until i realized this thing is spinning wheels in 2nd and 3rd is kicking the traction light on. Absolute animal

Before I get to that i'll give you an update on the gains on Downpipes alone for this car. Sounds quite a bit louder now btw

Flash only with and without downpipes

Gained 0.4 seconds in 60-130 after downpipe install

A vid to give you an idea of the sound

So last night i got some time to do 1/4 runs. I mean I tried to do 1/4 run but the car kept spinning and just wouldn't launch properly. LC was bogging a lot. Took some advice from the RK-tunes post here and turned DSC OFF.

My Fastest and slowest run of the day

Now you have to keep in mind I wasn't able to launch the car by holding boost for more than 1 second as that lit up the tires immediately. So launch has a bit more room in it.

0-60 and 60-130

Full Setup:
2018 M550i xdrive
DME Stage 2 flash
JB4 Map 1
ARM Downpipes
Petro 94 (had about 15% in the tank)
Pirelli Sottozero 3 245 square setup
Temp around -10c lol
How's your ARM downpipe? Do you recommend it? I have a Dinan stage 1 and res-delete m550 and I want some more turbo sound🤪🤪🤪
Appreciate 0