View Single Post
      09-09-2019, 10:55 PM   #12
macmaw
Rep
Drives: BMW 520d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by sebica79 View Post
Hello,

I found this topic very useful. I still have a small situation that i would like to clarify with you here. Maybe we could find a solution.

I bought the OEM retrofit kit from BMW AG and separately the camera from a friend with spare parts.
I've started to look into the documentation and confronted with the reality on the car.

When it comes to module Z2 rear right fuse box for the G30, I was not able to see available on the car, the slot Z2*3B where the open cable A3 should be plugged in.

Is there any other connector that needs to be present (the actual Z2*3B) before trying to plug in the miniature connector G? Can I use other location from the rear right fuse box?

I'm looking forward for your answers.

Later edit: Please see the attached file with the fuse box.

Best regards,
Sebi.
The instructions show the view looking out from behind the fuse panel, so the fuse you want is the 5A fuse, which has a green wire going to pin 11, this is where you splice the red / violet wire in to - see attached photo where I have marked the fuse you want - remove this fuse panel and you will get access to splice in to the green wire then.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0