04-09-2020, 05:15 PM   #75
sinopath
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 440i(x) convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by tranquility View Post
Need to talk down to me? Again, don't need to be a LEO to use common sense but apparently it's lacking. LEOs don't know everything and make mistakes every day, much like in other fields. Difference is, unfortunately, when you guys make them, other ppl (usually innocent) die.

Didn't say anything about hoses or beatdown for BC, merely taking his keys away, seemed like a sensible way to handle it.

Here's a better video, ya, the cop/trooper? yelled at him, and pointed him over to the rear of the car but BC didn't care and gave zero Fs haha, went back to the car to get something (cig?). Also, cop was very silly to place his foot underneath the car when BC was still operating the car and kinda revving it. Gotta be more careful. Later on, if you didn't know better, the cops were treating him as if he was a witness to the crash and just asking him questions lol. Gotta protect themselves and the bystanders much better.
After watching the video I agree with you that this person was handled too lightly. At 1:17 mark you can see he turns on his car again (fog light turns on) or shifted to Drive, and engine was revved, while police is present. The officer didn't check if he has firearms, he kept his hands in pockets, and was able to go back in his car to fetch something without the police even drawing their pistols.
Appreciate 1