View Single Post
      10-07-2020, 03:38 AM   #51
M5Rick
General
Rep
Drives: M5 F10 DCT Gunmetal

Quote:
Originally Posted by yco View Post
if i ask now the same question to you answer will be short i believe.. and its no i guess..
but one way or another that talk will come to Lewis..

are we surprised? no.. except Merc' other teams are basically hibernating.. or trying to have different outcomes by trying the same things..

dirty tricks?
either way it doesnt change the fact Albon has a different more likely slower and unstable car than Max cause Albon always tries new parts and collects data for Max..

and another fact.. Lewis was asking Red Bull why Albon is not in the main team.. there is no problem between them.. but if you re saying Lewis was calling Albon just for letting him hit during the race while Albon races for Red Bull.. its a bit funny my friend..

Red Bull advisor Marko says he is surprised by Hamilton having a go at Albon given that he called Red Bull not once, but “several times” last season, telling them to promote Albon to the senior team.

https://www.planetf1.com/news/lewis-...0senior%20team ..
Lots of 'facts' your saying my friend and what HAM says about this and that his pub talk but fact is HAM was beat by ALB and he could have avoided contact easily when ALB was ahead of him.
Appreciate 1