Jas387
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texox View Post
I just got a text from my dealer and I am already finished with production! Next step is to get to a boat... dealer says is should be here by first week of December, but possibly before the end of the month.
Awesome. There are going to be some really nice cars popping up in the comIng weeks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyas490 View Post
I appreciate that! I can promise a photo post with gratuitous amounts of pictures once it arrives and I get it into shape.

Just ordered the red start button, red paddle shifters, paint-matched front reflector deletes from IND (those of us in NA will understand the pain of those orange pimples) new NY white license plates, dynamat for behind my plates to eliminate the rattle, new plate frames, and weathertech floor liners + trunk liner.

I am so, so ready for this car to come already hahaha
Sounds great! I was hoping for nice weather when the detailer finished with ours, so I could get some good photos of the TB in the sun. Unfortunately it was awful, so he took some photos indoors for me instead. I haven’t seen them yet so I’m really hoping they’ve come out well.

The reflectors would be my first job if my car was a US model. The other stuff all sounds great too - I like the sound of the red interior parts. I might have a look at IND myself. I’ve seen some nice items from them.
Appreciate 0