Jas387
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2023 M5 Competition

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoyas490 View Post
That's a bummer re: the weather, but would definitely be interested to see any good pictures of the TB color in different lighting.

I bought the red paddle shifters from IND, but they're Auto Tecknic brand (who made the start/stop button I bought). But interestingly, Auto Tecknic's site doesn't sell the red shift paddles, so I had to do it in two orders. I'll snap a few real life pics when the parts come so you can take a look - but I have high expectations for the quality. Figuring a few small pops of red will tie into the brake calipers in red and remind me of my soon to be departed red interior.
Thanks, I’ll google them. Would be very interested to see the bits you’ve ordered when they’re fitted!

Here are a few of the photos I have so far. Apologies if you’ve seen them before - I have posted a couple of them on other threads.

It looks like a fairly subdued navy blue in dull weather (or when the car is dirty), but under artificial lighting or strong sunlight it really pops and has quite a bright royal blue sparkle to it. I’m really glad I went with it.
Attached Images

Appreciate 1
admannj112.00