10-11-2022, 07:27 AM   #1865
///d
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 35d M Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dang3r View Post
I recommend you to search the net about pre-configured setup ups, those are easy to import to the TARGET software, safes a lot of time.
When you are playing DCS I highly recommend not to use the software, but configure the keys direct into the game, otherwise you may encounter some interferences.
I found some configs but didn't care for the layouts, so I built my own config for Elite, however it only seems to work for the throttle, not the stick. But after a day of writing down controls and determining what I need to cover flight, menus, and driving I think I'm set. I now have toggle switches that operate correctly, and man thats a game changer! I haven't set up layers yet, but so far I haven't found a need yet.

I did download DCS and had to configure some stuff in game, but I haven't played enough to really do much with it, and only have the default aircraft so far. Also, flying the SU is annoyingly tedious with all the trim input that thing requires to fly straight.

My Diesel Information Thread | My Wheels, Tires, and Fitment Thread | My Teardrop Camper Build | My F15 Suspension Lift Thread
Appreciate 1
Dang3r12515.00