View Single Post
      12-13-2023, 01:49 PM   #12887
chinniciF32
Noob
United_States
Rep
Drives: f32 n55

Thread revive

This was a good thread, anyone have any good/bad/scary date stories?

Summer 2023 - Started chatting with this girl on Chispa while I was out in Block Island, she lived in Long Island (28 and Honduran) and we agreed to a date as soon as I returned to the main land.

Date went ok, I picked her up at her house and drove us to the liquor store and then the beach. We laid on the beach towel had some beers and talked about life and and past relationships. She was a little rough around the edges cause she had an abusive relationship but was very flirty and promiscious even in our first facetime chat she was wearing a bra and letting stuff slip out. After we finish at the beach (smith point LI) and get in the car there were some teenagers drinking and smoking on bikes and ricer hondas so she tells me to move my car to the other end of the lot. I pull infront of this big pond by the edge and no one else is around its a huge lot and then she starts kissing me and we hook up no sex but everything except that. Then we grab dinner at TGI fridays (nothing else was open) talk some more and drop her off home.

Fast forward to the next date the following weekend she came to my house we did a pool day, then went out to eat, lots of fun in my apartment if you catch my drift but she was showing signs of extreme clinginess and getting weird. After she left i texted her and I told her I didnt want a relationship but she insisted that we be in one, so I told her I was no longer interested and as soon as i sent that text right then and there she told me she was driving to my house all the way from LI to talk to me at 1:30 in the morning (I live in CT). I didnt want to make her upset and have her drive home late upset so I calmed her down and we talked, got intimate and then slept and she drove home the following morning. After she left I said its over please dont text me anymore thank you for everything. She said "we are not breaking up I dont accept that and we are still together", I blocked her number then she started texting me from a fake generated number using that app and saying stuff like "I love and i wont allow you to break up with me cause I did nothing wrong", I finally responded please just leave me alone i dont think we are compatible and blocked her again, she generates another number and starts getting angry and calling me a spoiled selfish person and I think im all that and "shes not the one" "shes a prize" and all this stuff and I finally said please just leave me alone your harassing me, blocked her AGAIN and she generated another fake number and started saying things like "your not thinking clearly when I get back from vacation im going to come over and F you good and we will be good again", I respond with "this is starting to get creepy" and she said "im about to get creepy on that d***", blocked her again she generates another fake number and I tell her I will send her clothes to her in the mail and she needs to stop harassing me or I will get the police involved. Then she says ok fine I just want my clothes back, I then tell her I dont want her coming to my apartment so I will fedex them to her which i did and I never heard from her since....this was the second girl i've ever met off of that ap