Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by CTinline-six View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by premier3is View Post
Update: met her for dinner yesterday. Looked like her pictures thankfully lol. I was going to FaceTime prior to meeting as it was suggested here but I had a good feeling she wasn't lying since she added me on her IG by accepting my request (her IG is private so that tells me in fact it is her).

Anyways, dinner went really well. Down to earth lady. Good job, not money hungry like these other girls I've seen, and has a Model 3 (not that her car matters but I can appreciate someone who doesn't drive beaters lol) Family oriented as well. Spent a good 3.5 hours with her, so I'd call that a good start? We may meet again soon, she lives around an hour from me.
That's a really good start.

For me it's been one or the other. They either look nothing like their pictures, or have zero personality.
I hear that's a pretty common case these days. When you say zero personality, how were you made aware of it? The usual lacking of quality engaging conversations or just a lack of enthusiasm?
Usually just terrible at conversation. I'm fairly outgoing, so I think part of it is them being nervous or shy. I think many of them just aren't that interesting. You ask them their hobbies, what they do for fun, what inspires them, etc, and they do nothing but sit on Facebook all day and like Instagram posts.
Lol that would lead me to never want to see them again. Ugh
Appreciate 1