View Single Post
      06-27-2019, 07:55 AM   #731
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
How many hours of sleep does everyone get each night? I wish i slept more, but during the week I can never manage to fall asleep until 10:30-11pm and up at 5am. So roughly 6-6.5hrs each night. During the weekend I try to get 7-8hrs.

My motto to grow has always been eat big, sleep big, lift big but I am always slacking on the sleep aspect. Maybe I need to add some melatonin
Definitely 8 hours is needed for full cycles to be had and for your body to recover. Unfortunately, I'm on the same cycle you are on. I'd love to be in bed by 9:00 and watch a little TV or read before sleep; this is not how it goes....ever. I work 50-55 hours a week, gym 2 hours - 5 days a week, see the girlfriend every night (one week at my house, one week at hers). I get roughly 5 hours of sleep a day M-F and 6-7 hours on the weekends as my body won't allow me sleep past 7ish.

I hate that I don't get enough sleep but I also like my money, my home and car being clean, my gym time and time spent with the girlfriend. At some point I won't have to work so many hours and I'll have more time, but for now, it's hustle time so I can reap the rewards later.
Appreciate 2
JP102463.00