06-28-2019, 09:30 AM   #747
Rmtt
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 128i, 2008 LS3 C6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP10 View Post
Arms this morning, had these bad bois feeling like balloons. Wish they could always look that way haha

Also hit the stairs/abs prior to arms, ran a 5k after my lift. Feeling like a millions bucks
Just a story since you mentioned your run....since I am prepping for the beach I have amped up my cardio considerably as I don't like to cut calories.

But this morning at about 3:00am.....I'm just getting going good into a nice hard run on the treadmill at a pretty decent incline. I'm probably about 15 - 18 minutes into my run, when a guy shows up at the front, and motions me over. I figure he forgot his 24 hour key fob...and out of the goodness of my heart I stop my run to let him in as I have been there before.

I open the door...and he says...Hey Man...where is the Marriott? I had to bite my tongue, but told him walk two blocks up and look to the left and he will see it as it's the latest thing they have built and lit up like a Christmas tree.

After that...I just couldn't get back into the mood. So I went straight into my workout. Guess there's always tomorrow.