View Single Post
      02-14-2020, 02:00 PM   #94
Salty Dog
Captain
Rep
Drives: Austin Mini,MBGLK, Porsche 993

Quote:
Originally Posted by MKSixer View Post
I stopped playing the card game years ago. I purchased nice custom stationery for about 125 bucks for 250 cards. Embossed with my name and address with very nice cards to hand write a message. People keep them and never forget the thought behind the act of writing and the quality cards.

Pro-tip. Do this. Dammit...where are my pants and how did I get to the office?!?!

Happy VD! Spread the Joy!!
Yes, this. The only time i buy my wife a card is if it something that is so outrageously inappropriate (she loves that shit), other than that it's a hand written note. So I broke my own rule today. We haven't done anything for VD for years now, (house rule). My wife has been having a terrible few months at work, a dear friend died this week and we have been going through the process of evicting a non rent paying tenant in our rental property. We need a bit of us time so I've made some chocolate dipped strawberries, and have some bubbley chilling for the hot tub when she gets home. Some nice home made pizza for dinner and a quiet evening with some candles and the right slow jazz.....and if she plays her cards right, she can have me.
Appreciate 5
upstatedoc7555.50
cmyx6go15581.00
HFW0035664.50
Rmtt8206.00