View Single Post
      03-19-2020, 08:45 AM   #2639
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Surprised no one's mentioned....thing's that annoy you at the gym.....is when it's closed!

Seriously though....stay safe everyone!
Exactly. The interesting thing is before the forced closure there were maybe at most 20 people in the gym at any given time when I went. This was well below the guidance of no more than 50 people. The staff was cleaning/wiping down the equipment when I was there. They had plenty of wipes available for us to use. I didn't see any problems with the exception of some people there violating the 6 ft rule being near each other. When I was there, I didn't bother asking for a spot.

I just got my home gym set up last night. So let's see how well the equipment I have will be keeping my gains. I already ran into some issues while working out wishing I had X equipment. My neighbor and I were talking and he has a membership with Anytime Fitness. So he's going to go to the neighboring state which hasn't shut down their gyms. But said he might want to come over and use my home gym.
Appreciate 1
Rmtt8206.00