40yroldawakening
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: e90 335i

Garage List
07 e90 335i  [0.00]
Advice Needed !!!

Well, since I no longer own my e90 335i, I still can't find the car to satisfy me. I have bought 2 and they come no way close.

I found an 00 540i at work, we are going to wholesale the car, but i have a chance to buy it at cost. Its fully loaded, Nav, M package, everything possible. It comes with a sweet set of AM wheels and the stock set. the car is really nice inside and out, black on black, and has 98k on it. The problem is it needs a clutch, we are a VW, Sub, Maz,GMC,Pont. Suz, Buick dealer, and none of the techs wants to fix car to put on the lot.

If all goes right, i can buy the car for 6,500.00, maybe even 6000. I did some research on the repairs and on the NADA of the car. I feel I can do the work myself, and have the shop to work out of.

Yes, I regret selling my car, but can't afford another like it right now. I think this car will satisfy my needs for a good while. Should I pull the trigger or what ??
Legal Disclaimer: Anything I or anyone else says about my vehicle on this website(e90post.com or any affiliated or nonaffiliated sites), pertaining to modifications, is only to gain acceptance from my/our peers, and does not actually represent anything actually existing on my car, and thus, cannot be held against me in any issues, i.e. warranty claims, that may arise.
Appreciate 0