View Single Post
      07-21-2020, 05:44 PM   #7
ZulaM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: On Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by drwoodberry View Post
Thanks for the smart answer and providing nothing useful to the post. I’m not a first time forum user and I do know how the search function works. I have done a great bit of searching but you don’t really find tuners sharing the adjustments they make, and yet alone most of the people getting tunes of any sort aren’t versed in every aspect of what is being adjusted. My question wasn’t based around results (HP/ft lbs) and the numbers tuners are getting can be manipulated by adjustments that are not necessarily going to let the engine last, for example excessive boost and lean conditions can make more power but reduce longevity and reliability. I haven’t seen a lot of information regarding how much boost or boost ramp up across the range or even the AFR that’s being targeted. So my question to the vendor is really have they seen the numbers and specifics around some of the tunes.
So we're just to assume you want specific technical information without asking for it? Gotcha.

You will find more information on the N54 forums. Also you're more likely to get a reply from the folks that tune em.

Terry helped me get my settings dialed in for boost/afr/ff/pid/duty bias. (for my mods and flash)
Appreciate 0