Quote:
Originally Posted by FCX5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Boost View Post
https://www.caranddriver.com/reviews...y-the-numbers/

There's more to greatness than quickness
Here is how he ends it…

Dialogue
I expected a launch-control start in this power-crazed Tesla to blow my synapses (it did). I didn't expect what it was like the rest of the time. A stab of the accelerator at 20 mph or 100 mph—it didn't matter—caused it to blast off with such instant, cartoon-like, reality-bending ferocity that my neck muscles strained mightily to keep my head level. Whoa! I wish I could give every EV hater a ride in this thing. Its ability to blow minds might also change a few. —Rich Ceppos

My 2 cents: will the pros outweigh the cons? For some yes, for some no…that is how it goes. No big deal.
I rest my case!
It's just that!! You have to feel it before you say a word! It's unearthly the G forces are just unreal! 1.3 @ 28 and averaging 1.15 from zero to 60mph!! It's addictive! It's like I want this car but rather I need that car to be in my garage and yes I miss the drama abs better braking feel because the do the job rather well, but not confidence inspiring! But overall I will say the most well rounded sedan in the world! PERIOD and I had it for more than a month now!

My 2 cents abs from someone who adores BMW
Appreciate 0