View Single Post
      05-04-2018, 06:48 AM   #16
macker13
Registered
Rep
Drives: M140i Shadow Edition

sandstorm delays

interesting day yesterday and day before.

Wednesday 2pm: was getting frustrated at all the delays so spoke to online chat BMWUK Genius. They looked at chassis number and said car was at the dealers and they will contact me for delivery date.

Thursday 11am: spoke to BMWUK genius online chat as dealer said its not in stock. BMWUK say that it's still in Southampton and hasn't gone through quality control. I get angry and say this is pathetic customer service being told so many stories. The BMW genius agrees and gives me a complaints procedure link. He says car will be ready in 2 weeks (mid May)

Thursday 14:00 speak to lease company and they say they've had an update from BMW UK saying car will be released 31/5/18 and delivered mid June! contradicting again what I had been told. I ask to cancel the order and re order as the lease company let slip that there are stock cars available. They then say no I cant do that as the car I've signed up to is now registered.

I am really really peed off with BMW. Their complaints dept is going to get a hairdryer treatment letter once I've received the car. I was supposed to get in 2nd week of April and it will be mid June. New number plate will be 3 months old and the car will be soiled from everyone going over it with a fine toothcomb to get rid of dust.
Appreciate 0