bradleyland
TIM YOYO
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1spirit View Post
Yeah... too bad it's no longer in the game. I think it's been gone for the past few iterations

Polyphony Digital, please bring it back!
You might want to check out ProjectCARS. They have the GP, National, and Short layouts. It's not the kind of game that plays well with a controller though. You pretty much have to invest in a good FFB racing wheel to play the game without going out of your mind.

IMO, the tire grip model is a little on the slick side. It's hard to explain, but the FFB gives the impression that the car is always sliding. It doesn't feel exactly like a real car, but it makes it possible to ride the limit of grip. IMO, it helps make up for the fact that you're sitting in a static chair. It's almost like the FFB provides a feel for how the chassis is moving around. Hard to explain, but a lot of fun in practice.

FWIW, Sonoma is one of my favorite circuits in pCARS. Although I really wish Assetto Corsa would bring some more US circuits to the game. I really want Sonoma Raceway, Laguna Seca, Road Atlanta, Road America, VIR, and Sebring in Assetto Corsa!
Past: 2010 135i - TiAg Coral Red 6MT ///M-Sport
Appreciate 1
1spirit204.50