United_States
Rep
Drives: 135i DCT

Garage List
2012 135  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarPundit View Post
Lots of hostility, little substance.

TDS is derived from BDS. “That "syndrome" was defined by Krauthammer as "the acute onset of paranoia in otherwise normal people in reaction to the policies, the presidency – nay – the very existence of George W. Bush."[5][6][7][8] The first use of the term 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' may have been by Esther Goldberg in an August 2015 op-ed in The American Spectator; she applied the term to "Ruling Class Republicans" who are dismissive or contemptuous of Trump.[9] Krauthammer, himself a harsh critic of Trump, later defined "Trump derangement syndrome" as a Trump-induced "general hysteria" among the chattering classes, producing an "inability to distinguish between legitimate policy differences and ... signs of psychic pathology" in the President's behavior.[8]”

Sound familiar?
Seems you advocate that. See the first post where you jumped in. You made a totally unsubstantiated, opinionated statement not supported by any facts.

Originally Posted by Schwarzschild Radius View Post
A. A little hyperbole on my part, but we also DO NOT know why he has such an infactuation with Putin. There is a good chance something is going on we (the public) do not know about.

B. Though I do not agree with their policies, I do believe most of the Dem candidates actually want to make our country a better place. I don't trust Sanders and Booker on that point, but do for Biden, Harris, Buttegeig (?), and most others.
So you vote based upon (1) rank speculation with no factual support; and (2) a vague sense of whether you think a candidate wants to make our country a better place, untethered to specific policy? The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

So you are self-diagnosing with some strange form of TDS? I obviously can differentiate between policy and intent. Can you? You make many self assured sounding posts which are rarely, if ever, backed up with any source material.

An intelligent reply to my original post might have explored why I wouldn't trust Sanders or Booker as compared to Warren and the others. Instead you went for character assassination. My bet is that you are an attorney.