06-20-2020, 04:37 PM   #103
Ajay Shankar
Registered
Rep
Drives: BMW 530i m sport, Audi A4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay Shankar View Post
Hello guys,

Owning a Bimmer has always been a dream for me as it is the ultimate driving machine. I have an A4 that i bought in the year 2011 which is still solid good.
Any help or input from yall would be useful.

Hello guys, this is an update regarding the above. The vehicle was taken in for inspection and to my utter surprise, the vehicle was found with Dent/ bends in the Alloy wheel and that solely was the reason for such vibrations. It has also been noticed from the BMW Secure advance insurance policy that the dealership located at Chennai, Madras who sold the car to me, has swapped the Original Michellin tyres with some other Good year tyres. The Dot number of the tyre in the Policy is different from the DOT number of the existing tyres. They have been caught red handed, involving in such a practise. I assume, the same play they have done with the Alloys as well. Pretty sure they have replaced the original ones with some faulty dented pre used Alloys. I wonder how they got away with it just like that. I am now demanding them to replace all the alloys and tyres free of cost, and in case they dont do it i will be escalating the matter to BMW India, and with your support and input bring such malpractise into notice to BMW AG worldwide.
Appreciate 0