View Single Post
      05-17-2018, 09:55 AM   #5556
lsturbointeg
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 535i Jet Black

so crazy new addiction of mine but ever since moving into our new house 2 years ago I've been learning everything about lawns and chit! got the Husquvarna riding mower and I love it now i'm learning about striping so I couldn't believe these companies want $400+ for striping kits and once I found out how it's made and what it's comprised of i'm building my own for about $120

Here's what a striping kit for those who don't know or care lol

here's the wheels I ordered $6 each (need 11)

and than just a bunch of Super Struts and hardware and woolah...here's what I should end up with

and for the Bio Stimulants Craze I've been seeing a lot lately on YouTube and forums i picked up these 2 2.5 gallons Humic 12 and RGS from "The Lawn Care Nut" Allyn Hayne

I know...I know...I must be getting old if chit like this is what i'm looking forward to the Weekends
~F90Conversion~21"3Piece Forged AvantGardeWheels~KWV1Coilovers~CQUENCE slotted/drilled rotors~GoodridgeStainlesslines~MeisterschaftQuadEx haust~Akrapovic 4"tips~VRSF DP~VRSF CP~TurboSmart BOV~K&N filter~CarbonFiberExteriorComponents~GladenAlphaCo mponents~MatchUp7BMW~Punch P300-12T~
Follow me on Instagram: lsturbointeg
Appreciate 1
RickFLM410882.00