View Single Post
      04-03-2014, 01:03 PM   #6
Alex@Alpine
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Thank you Nik! Your the best. I do coding for F series for $100 because I feel that pricing is both comfortable for the consumer, and me as the vendor. Others charge up to $1000, is that overkill? I have no clue, I do however remember people spending maybe $400 on a module and chopping up their door wires in order to have windows up & down with their key.

Quote:
Originally Posted by skypx View Post
I'm not sure if the anti dazzle feature is available with the non-led lights but after coding with the led lights its awesome. As far as I know v12 was the first sponsor to offer this specific feature. You can find out more about it here.
I have a list of basic items that I list for customers, I have been a vendor on bimmerpost for many years, vendors come and go, every vendor promotes a feature and highlights it. I get emails all the time, this is not on your list, can you do it? My reply most of the time is of course. My personal car has LEDs on it and I am sure many Southern California members can vouch I've had it for a long time. Removal of Anti dazzle, switching over to Euro style has been around years before it was publicized on the forums as a coding feature for US Spec cars, you go refer over to the 1 series forums and see how long ago it was done, maybe 4 years ago. I never go "I discovered that feature" or "it is exclusive to me." These features are in the vehicle, we just activate or disable the features. My point, no one is the first or last to find it.
Appreciate 0