View Single Post
      11-05-2009, 12:13 PM   #9
jon-a4
Registered
Rep
Drives: A4

I joined this forum just to tell you not to buy these. I lurk on this forum when audizine gets boring.

So to the story - I have been to aprox 15 house shows around the world including cream fields, ibiza, tiesto for new years in NYC and electric zoo in nyc last labor day wknd.

That being said, I was pumped to find out that along with moving to LA, I was going to be able to go to Hard Haunted and see deadmau5 and bloody beetroots. Tickets sold out to Hard online. Went to Craigslist. Found billions of ppl selling tix online. Figured I would go with someone that was slightly over retail for the most, seemingly legit scalper. Paid 100 a ticket. All is good. Park at USC parking ramp and pre game with crew. Get to the door and they black light the back of the ticket. On ours, nothing appears. Same with about 50 other ppl that hit the gates right when we do. The retard in the yellow coat takes out a real ticket and black lights the back to show us the flower pattern that should appear on the back of the ticket. He takes oours and rips them in half and sends us packing. There were hundreds if not thousands of ppl that this happened to that were outraged in the street about being ripped off in a huge fake ticket ring.

Do not buy tickets to house concerts in the LA area on craigslist. The ones we bought seemed very real. High resolution prints, silver foil on the edge, nice clean consisitent perf edge for the stub. Buyer beware, no better way to ruin a night then to be all pumped up for a show and get crushed at the door.

Figured i would hopefully save someone the trouble...
Appreciate 0