11-13-2020, 02:32 AM   #29
ejlover06
First Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: 2017 G30 520 1.6lt

Quote:
Originally Posted by frzntax View Post
Hey everyone - sorry for lack of recent updates, but I ended up swapping out the car today with another M550 with DAP that recently came on the radar (and has luxury seating, DHP, B&W sound, piano trim, and my preferred color) so really it ended up being similar to a new build I had in mind for the (now distant) future.

If you can, I recommend reaching out to EleBest or Group Buy Auto - they did offer a full DAP option (not just ACC) that would involve more sensors. I never got a quote on that package, but clearly they have the ability to provide the kit and all coding, sensor calibration needed. Note that you can also install all of the hardware, and then code at a later time. On my previous build, I also had 5AS but ZPK/5DN (parking assist plus). Their claim was that no DSC was needed, nor FSC app code. Not sure if this translates into the same for S5DM, but they can also reference your VIN and advise accordingly.
Thanks I've found Group Buy Auto on facebook but they didn't reply yet. EleBest doesn't seem to have G30 parts on their web page but I'll ask them also
Appreciate 0