View Single Post
      05-31-2018, 12:11 PM   #8
TheBusDriver
Rep
Drives: 2018 540d

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBDC5 View Post
I am an active member in the F80 forum and also have an X4 to drive on a daily basis.

In the past week, my amazing sale advisor bought over a 540d for me to test drive and try with the available gadgets in the 5 series. Immediately, I felt in love with the 540d on its torque and technologies. So yesterday, I made a deal on the 540d and traded in the X4. I am from Canada (Toronto) and the total discount that I received was close to 13%. Not bad at all and below is the spec.

Premium Package Enhanced
Drivers Assistance Package
Smartphone Connectivity Package
20 " BMW Individual Lt/Aly Wheels V-Spoke 759iPerf RFT
Black Sapphire Metallic
Black Dakota Leather with Blue Contrast Stitching
Aluminum Rhombic Trim w/ Satin Chrome Highlight

I am so excited and should take delivery this Saturday.

Anyone from this forum who can share their experience on the diesel engine.
I'm also in Toronto (at least some of the time) and have a 540d as well. (First one registered in Canada dealer told me...) I've had it 1 month exactly, and now have a whopping 1600km on it.

Driving in T.O, you're going to have to learn to drive like a formula 1 driver, swerving to avoid all the potholes! With the low profile 20's, I panic everytime I hit a hole on the Gardiner Expwy, or our other well potmarked roads, for fear of bubbling or breaking the tires (Pzero PZ4 on my mine.)

Still, the car, and especially this engine, continues to exceed all my expectations. Enjoy the ride!

Last edited by TheBusDriver; 05-31-2018 at 12:15 PM.. Reason: speling
Appreciate 2