09-23-2019, 11:27 AM   #159
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep
Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdott View Post
I wouldn't say they failed and lost, they just didn't get a great result due to their chosen strategy.
In the grand scheme, Hamilton still has a 96 point lead on LeClerc and Max in the driver standings.

LeClerc (or Max) can win every race for the rest of the season (6) and Hamilton only needs to finish 5th or higher every race to still win the championship.
Lewis is actually already WC . MAX has no chance anymore to win a race in this season . Honda just improved with the latest Spec/4 power source .But still it's not good enough and MAX had continuous lack of grip in the turns .
The third place was outstanding for him with the Honda with lack of power and grip . So . Like usual he did more with less ...

Ferrari is untouchable for the rest of the season .Their improvement (legal or not) is huge , as we could see even on a street circuit (not normal)
I heard several rumours ,yesterday and today .Even in the latest interview from RB-Horner .It's all about the Ferrari smell of grapefruit and strawberry . Anyway it's for sure it's a top secret in the F1 (Ferrari) world .
Honestly , first I thought it was a joke

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Appreciate 0