Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
I can see where you're going with this. A better analogy should have been used here. Perhaps this may be my problem, i don't really look for fulfillment anywhere.....except maybe when I'm driving.

As for missing being single, I'll add more to this later. I think it's best that I keep certain things under my hat for now pertaining to my situation. But for you good sir, it is possible to be single and not be on the chase. There's a certain peace that comes with it, but there are also sacrifices one must make to obtain said peace.....usually that sacrifice is also a piece.

I haven't mentioned here yet, but the talk went smoothly Saturday night. A bit uncomfortable as one might expect, but we both recognize that we have things to work on, not for each other per se; but for ourselves. This is all I feel that needs mentioning at this point, there will be more to come.
Oh right - was going to ask about how that talk went. Good to hear it was smooth.
And I do know it's possible, current gf came out of no where and during corona I had a few months where I was off the apps and was not seeing anyone. Was actually nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Rudi View Post
This. Exactly this and all of it. My point was more geared toward it would be more fulfilling to be celibate as a monk is.

Current mindset is that people generally want what they don't have. I won't elaborate. Face value comment or some backwards insinuations, either works at the moment I suppose.
Please do elaborate, might be that I'm looking for ways to insert myself into stuff but I feel like this was directed at me
Appreciate 1
King Rudi13154.00