View Single Post
      12-01-2021, 03:13 PM   #56
CnSky
Major
Ireland
Rep
Drives: BMW 530E 2017

Nice one that's what I would have done F'em with their corporate BS.

QUOTE=AnthonyVincent;28313956]As I mentioned in a previous post, I opened a case with BMW. I received a call from a guy that stated he represents the manufacturer. I explained the situation and went into the fact that the two dealers were not aware of the Pirelli warranty, the fact that they both told me it is BMWs policy to not repair tires and I also sent him the Pirelli warranty in PDF form.

His responses astonished me. He said that the dealerships are independently owned and the manufacturer (BMW) is not responsible for their misguidance, decision or otherwise. He also said that BMW is not obligated to inform the customer about the Pirelli warranty since Pirelli is a separate company and it's their warranty.

I tried to explain that BMW chooses Pirelli and the tires are star rated for BMW. Couldn't reason with him so I realized it was a lost cause. Of course, he did offer an apology and thanked me for being a BMW customer. LOL

As soon as he finished with that fake apology, I calmly told him that he is full of S^&T and doesn't give a S^&T about me or anybody being a customer and is a weak man for following and accepting the deceitful practices of BMW whom is his employer. He responded by saying, "I'm sorry you feel that way". I responded and told him that he is not sorry for how I feel and told him that I felt sorry for his family or friends that may not know what a deceitful, weak, poor excuse for a human being he is. He then hung up on me which I expected from a coward that doesn't want to face the truth.

At this point, I am seriously considering selling/trading the car and going back to Lexus, specifically the LC500 hardtop. Totally different class of vehicle and in the 100K range. Sure, I can buy all new tires and so on. Or I can just purchase the one tire which is the least expensive solution.

Not bragging by any means but I worked hard all my life to be in a position to do what is best for me and my strong principles. This experience makes despise everything about BMW. I cannot enjoy that car. I walked out on my ex-wife in 2009 for being deceitful and will certainly disengage myself from BMW without hesitation or worrying about money lost from depreciation.[/QUOTE]
Appreciate 0