View Single Post
      06-09-2015, 10:29 PM   #7
firemanjust1
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: Audi S3/03 350z

Ok update car is running very good and no problems so far to report. To answer the questions about the inlets. The reason was pretty simple I wanted to stick with what would be simplest for my shop to install, and also I do not have a BOV or care to add one. The package was purchased from a local forum member who had everything NIB ready to go so that was another reason for these particular inlets.

The gas mileage really I could care less I am running e55-e60 and about half and half thruway/city so to answer that I averaged 15.2 before install and 14.0 when I got home tonight. All things considered is pretty good considering what type of power we are pushing. I can say that once I get my appointment with the only awd dyno here I will post up before and after from last setup should be a BIG difference. I have the N20 sensor and am ready to turn it up once someone finds a solution to our transmission until then I plenty happy for now!

One more thing I did want to mention was that there is not even a hint of rattle on any and all settings on menu 10-12 with the JB4 . That alone is worth the purchase but the sound and power are a nice bonus lol !
Appreciate 1