2007 BMW M6  [10.00]
2015 BMW i8  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by F30lolz View Post
Glad all is well, sir.
Thank-you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kscarrol View Post
It is scary. Our dog who passed away last year at 15 had his first seizure when he was 3. Hope he does as well.
Thank you. I'm sorry to hear about you little buddy. I dread the eventuality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmtt View Post
Sorry to hear that it happened, but glad to hear that he is doing well. My daughter is pretty much the same way.

These little guys sneak into your lives so quickly, and it's hard as they are family.

If I may ask, how old is he?
Thank you. They really do. When he was brought home, my now ex-wife and our daughter didn't know what to do with him so I took care of him as a puppy and he bonded with me. We are very close but we share custody of him like we are two people in some whacky Hollywood divorce. How did I get here?!?!

Back on topic and update:

We picked him up at 5 the next day and he was a little tired but doing well. It turned out that the Ex picked up treats from Dollar General that were made in China (which we've all seen the stories about) and he was basically poisoned by that garbage. When I received and reviewed the bill, he was given all precautions and treatment protocols for poisoning. I wasn't happy at all but I didn't lose my cool with the Ex. I only reminded her that since he has always had a delicate digestive system, he should only be given treats approved by the vet.

He's been home for 2 days now and is behaving like a puppy again!! That's the most important thing.

Thanks for all of the kind words and commiserations, guys I truly appreciate them all.

Cheers-MK
Sir 7ewis, 7X FIA Formula One World Championship, World Driving Champion. 100 Wins. 101 Pole Positions. 54 Fastest Laps. Actual Rain Master. Leave me to it, Bono. One Race Win in each of his 15 years in F1. Most Laps Led in Formula One. The Centurion.
Appreciate 4
kscarrol8946.50
Rmtt8222.00
quick6750.50