09-16-2019, 08:50 AM   #16
racerbruce
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 X3 & 13 335is E93

F1 Racing magazine....

Quote:
Originally Posted by M5theonlyone View Post
I used to buy m/racing magazines when there was something meaningful to show on the cover, now it's all either win or lose,guilty or not, with there being little in between.
For me an important thing in Canada was when Seb in my opinion quite rightly switches the boards and the expressions and cheering from all his Ferrari crew made my day and this should be the leading article and at least to be questioning the mind set of the stewards there.
In Baku it looked very much like Ham brake tested when bunched up close, you don't do that and the bump was sensationalised moving away from the real cause of why,stewards must realise there is a reason for everything.
i think you are referring to the 17' Singapore mayhem when both Ferraris were taken out.
Your perspective states "used to buy m/racing magazines"....I subscribe to the UK publication F1 Racing magazine and find the articles massively in-depth, deep dive technical articles on multiple subjects, very detailed 5-7 part series (incredible access to McLaren, Ferrari, F1 aerodynamics, carbon brakes, etc) on topics and information that would never be published without the magazine's unprecented access to people and places.

VET's choice to relocate the parc ferme' position signage was sophomoric at best. If you're looking for sensationalized press, F1 Racing did not capitalize on VET's stunt.

You are correct; it was Singapore 2017 where both Ferrari's took out a large portion of the field at Turn 1.

While I totally enjoy posting my opinions on Zpost and in this specific thread, information posted here is mostly opinions. The previously mentioned deep dives by F1 Racing magazine into this beloved motorsport is unprecedented and exciting.

I suggest picking up a copy of the magazine or accessing it on-line as part of your enjoyment of this incredible portion of motorsport.

Regards