11-26-2007, 10:04 AM   #1
ArmyBimmerDude
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Lola

Garage List
Montego 135 coupe(Pics for Bobbo) :)

Went to the dealership today to order a 550 for someone and this week is supposedly the european debut of the 123/135 in all dealerships. I figured I'd take some pics of those interested.

I have to apologize to some of the 1 series guys out there. Not about the weight, I spoke with my SA and a BMW engineer about that and they said while it is smaller in dimensions, there's not way that would add up to more than 100lbs.

I apologize because the pics dont do the car justice. It looks great! Sportier than the E92. When I sat in the car, it felt ever so slightly smaller than an E92. The trim is Glacier something, cant remember but dont fall in love with it, only europeans get it.

Anyways, here are the pics. I tried to get as many as I could, but I'm no photographer. Enjoy

By the way, if you see the dirty marks on the fifth picture around the opening of the car, its cause it took everything I had and the embarrassment of a woman watching me try to get out in order to escape from the back of this car. Unless your age is in single digits, dont bother going back there unless you wanna destroy the car.
Attached Images

Last edited by ArmyBimmerDude; 11-26-2007 at 12:51 PM..
Appreciate 0