09-01-2013, 02:46 AM   #40
Devious21
Captain
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2006 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
I've been a long time friend of MJ and have switched from smoking to vaporizing for couple years. I wouldn't go as far as saying its healthy but I really don't think it causes any negative health issues. All I know is that too much of anything can be unhealthy or even kill you ie. junk food, aspirin, cola, energy drinks, and even vitamin pills but hey guess what these are all perfectly legal to purchase even by a minor.
I agree. I'm of the opinion that to a certain extent, people should be allowed to harm themselves. It should be their decision and not the government's. I don't see marijuana as being a bigger harm than say alcohol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nkc View Post
For those who feel that MJ is an addictive drug, look at a regular cigarette smoker and tell me that's not 100x worse. Sometimes I go months without hittin MJ and say hey, man I've been so busy lately I forgot to light one up, but I've never seen or heard a regular smoker forget to have their regular cigarette. Now that's addiction.
You've brought up two points. That cigarettes are more addictive and the fact that you can casually smoke and not be addicted. Neither of these is an argument that people cannot be addicted to Marijuana. They are arguments that there are MORE addictive substances and that not everyone gets addicted.

Other than that, I pretty much agree with what you're saying.

|Evolve Airbox - Euro Headers - Strömung Exhaust - H&R Coils - 19" BBS CH-R|
Appreciate 0