01-01-2019, 08:13 PM   #5
LetsrollM550
Enlisted Member
United_States
Rep
Drives: M550i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotherd31 View Post
I tried it on the wife's 2017 X3. Used as directed with a hand wash first, then sprayed it on the clean wet surface, then rinsed it off. Had a very smooth, just waxed feel for about five times through the automatic car wash and then the surface had about the same finger drag resistance across it as normal, when it was due for a hand wax job. Did the wheels at the same time with the same results. Certainly not worth the money IMO.
I'm using it on my M550i, I'm obsessive about clean cars and it does a good job faster than waxing a car. What I've noticed is as you apply more coats it gets better and better. The first coat was no different than a good wax, (maybe not even as good), but I've applied it 4 times now and it has made the car very easy to wash, I sometimes only spray it off and it comes very clean. Two very important notes on applying this product, it must be applied in the shade, and do not apply to the car if the vehicle is hot, or to the hood if the engine has been recently running. The product dries very quickly and it will spot if your not cautious, also apply in small areas (for me the hood must be done in quarters). My car color is brilliant graphite so it shows dirt fairly easy. I like the product. My 2 cents
Appreciate 0