View Single Post
      01-20-2019, 12:49 AM   #14
Razzd530
Rep
Drives: BMW G30 530i M-Sport

Hello, BMWFamilyMan,

Firstly, thank you for a very comprehensive review.
I am from Malaysia, and I own a 530i RWD M-Sport 2017, Made in Germany (subsequent 530is are “locally assembled in Malaysia”.

I’ve been doing some research on increasing the Hp/torque and have shortlisted a few:
Dinantronics Elite V2 for B48
JB4

I think Dinan is the better solution till I read about your review. Never knew Ventura Tuning existed. Looks similar to Dinan. Wanted to consider Dinan but I can’t find anyone who has the latest V2 from Dinan. Also, Dinan’s product cannot be sold in California. And it’s pretty steep at U$899. Also, unsure how effective it is, Dinan’s reply was vague at most, saying it complies with legislation and emission standards in the USA.

I’m using RON100 from Day 1, my mileage is 14,500 km, and I read there is a distributor here in South East Asia covering Malaysia, Singapore.

Dinan would not say anything when I asked them if there would be any increase in performance using RON100, or able to do a custom MAP For me, as I’m not too sure about the similar octane fuels in the USA.

I think the harness and connectors mimic the Dinan and certainly looks promising. I’ve had a chance to sit in a buddy’s F30 328i with JB4 installed, the most aggressive MAP, and the gear shifts are somewhat jerky but the power and torque is impressive.

We sent his 328i for a Dyno and it registered 227whp on Dyno Dynamics.

Am seriously considering this Ventura Tuning.

Last edited by Razzd530; 01-20-2019 at 12:55 AM.. Reason: Addum
Appreciate 0