View Single Post
      08-14-2019, 07:03 AM   #240
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

A friend of mine and I install home security camera systems as a side gig. We basically install whatever the customer wants, but we do more POE than anything. We tell our customers to get their camera system from amazon or Sam's club and we do everything else. We have installed a lot of these systems.

https://www.amazon.com/Swann-Camera-...gateway&sr=8-3

Easy install and we have yet to have any technical issues. You can get a cheaper version without 2-way audio. There is also an app to where you can watch a live feed on your smart phone or tablet as long as you have a data connection.

Not that I need to tell you, but just a suggestion; carefully plan what you intend to capture when considering location/POV of the cameras. If your intent is to capture the license plates, you may never get a solid capture of numbers/letters based off a moving vehicle, depends on the speed they are traveling. Shop around, find a system that meets your budget, with the number of cameras that you need, and if you have any questions (on the system or installation), pm me.
Appreciate 2
Wolf 3352340.50